1. Configuration > Benefits > New Non Cash Benefit
2. Fill in required information, such as ID, description, etc
3. Mark the Group Term Life insurance checkbox
4. Define the percentage of gross for which the policy is worth
5. On the GL distribution tab, define the GL distribution
By marking the Group Term Life Insurance checkbox, this benefit will be linked to the uniform premium table in Configuration. This premium is determined by the employee's age at the end of the year. The premium will be figured into the individual calculations.
The percentage is the amount of coverage the policy allows for each employee and is based on the salary. For example, 200% would mean the policy covers up to 200% of the employee’s salary. Most organizations are twice the salary, but some are different.