- In General Ledger, Records, Budgets, create a budget with the proper scenario ID and Fiscal Year.
- Once the new budget is created, open the budget and go to File, Properties, and ensure that the Import ID matches the Import ID in the .csv file
- In Administration, Import records, open the saved import parameter.
- On the General tab, verify that Budget Scenario Import ID is selected under Use.
- On the Fields tab, select the Import Field that matches the Field to Import column.
- Click Validate.
Create a new import parameter
If importing an update to an existing budget scenario using a CSV that contains accounts that are not currently in the budget:
On the General tab, mark the option to import records not found as new records
Note:The validation may still produce the validation error that the record (account) is not found, however, when importing, the account will import as a new record while the other accounts will import as updated.