- Create a new student query.
- In the Query type field, select Student.
- In the Query format field, select Dynamic.
- Click OK.
- On the Criteria tab, expand the Student category and the Student progression subcategory, and double-click Academic year.
- In the Operator field, select equals (to query on one academic year) or one of (to query on multiple academic years).
- Under the Student progression subcategory, double-click Grade level.
- In the Operator field, select equals (to query on one grade level) or one of (to query on multiple grade levels)
- Select the Output tab and select Grades, Grades, Total Credits Awarded.
- Select the filters for academic years and click OK.
- On the Sort tab, select the applicable fields to sort the query results.
- Select Results tab to run the query.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.