Note : Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup article.
If your software is hosted through Blackbaud Hosting Services, refer to How to run a plug-in in a hosted environment
Note: Print and read all of the following instructions before running the plug-in.
- Log in to the workstation as a local administrator.
- Save convtransapp.exe to the local hard drive of any workstation with Student Billing 7 installed.
- Double-click convtransapp.exe.
- When prompted, unzip the files into the \Plugins folder on the workstation. (The default path is C:\Program Files\Blackbaud\The Financial Edge\Plugins.) The EXE file is a self-extracting zip file which contains BB595310.dll and BB595310.vbd.
- Register BB595310.dll on the workstation.
- Have all other users exit and sign out of the database.
- Log into the software.
- Click Plug-Ins from the navigation bar. The Plug-Ins screen appears.
- Click Miscellaneous.
- Click the Fix Converted SB Transaction Applications link.
- Mark the Run Plug-In checkbox and click Update.
If your database is affected, follow the plug-in prompts to resolve the issue. If your data is not affected, you will receive the prompt, "This plug-in does not apply to this database. No changes have been made."