When attempting to run a sync in the Raiser's Edge - Sphere Connector, the error message "The remote name could not be resolved: 'connect.kintera.com' Check Configuration Sphere connection." is received.
Follow the steps below on the server where the Connector Service is installed.
First, Stop/Restart the Host:
1. In Scheduler, choose File > Stop Host.
2. Then, choose File > Start Host.
3. Try to Initiate Sync Now again.
If the stop/start does not work:
1. Go to Start > Run on the server, then type services.msc.
2. On this list, double-click "Integration Service #."
3. Click Stop.
4. Go back into Scheduler, then check to see if the Sync can be initiated again.