1. In Administration, select Set Up System Security.
2. Open the user group of the user experiencing the error.
3. Select Registrar's Office under System Components.
4. Highlight Records under Registrar's Office Privileges.
5. Click Options.
6. Mark the checkbox next to Courses.
7. Mark the checkboxes View and Edit.
8. Click OK.
9. Click Save and Close.
Note: If after following the steps listed and still receiving the error message, it might also be necessary to select Scheduling under Registrar's Office Privileges.
Click Options and Mark the checkbox View for Course Requests as well to be able to view student courses.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.