- In Configuration, click Registrar Setup, and highlight Translation Tables .
- Click New Translation Table.
- Enter a name for the new table and mark the schools in which the Translation table will be used.
- If you would like a pass to be a 100, and a fail to be a 0, you can enter these numbers in the Valid numeric grades from fields.
- Enter a passing Grade, such as Pass or 100, and mark to award credit for the passing grade.
- Enter a failing Grade, such as Fail or 0, do not mark to award credit for the failing grade.
- To enter a numeric equivalent, enter 100 for the passing grade, and 0 or 60 for the failing grade.
- Click Save and Close.
- Associate the Translation Table with the course records that only award a passing or failing grade.
NOTE: You can enter any numeric equivalent you would like for both the passing and failing grades.