- In the CMS webpage's content tab, highlight and copy the name in the title field.
- Go to the CMS content library, paste the content title into the search field then click on the magnifying glass to begin search.
- Hover over the name of the content piece in the left hand column and click on the History button.
- Click on the radio button next to the previous content version you wish to view then click on the View Revison button.
- Click on the body tab to confirm the content that will be reverted to.
- Check the Publish Immediately box at the bottom then click on the Revert button.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.