If you are Hosted by Blackbaud-
Contact Support and reference this article.
- Please include the sync number you are polling for import on
- And a screen shot of the Log tab
If you are not Hosted by Blackbaud-
-Ensure you are on the most recent version of the Connector (BB743394).
-If you're version is not up to date, upgrade the Connector (BB718330).
If you are running the most recent version and the Connector is still stuck on polling for import, restart your Connector (BB720219).
If this does not resolve the issue for you, Contact Support and reference this article. .
Include in your case:
- Current Sync number
- Date of your last successful sync
- A screen shot of your Log Tab
- The log files on the server for the last successful sync and the failed sync.
- Traditionally, these are stored in a path similar to C:\Program Files\Blackbaud\The Raisers Edge 7\Custom\Service\Data\logs