- In the menu bar, select File, Open FundWare, Select Division 00 System Administration, Allow the business date to default to today's date, Click OK. The System Administration (00) Window displays.
- In the menu bar, select System Administration, System Utilities.
- Enter the following in the Execute Program portion of the screen:
Program Name CST206
Parameters <leave blank>
Business Date Use today's date
Division Select the appropriate division.
- Click Run
· In the blue screen, perform the following:
· Select C to C)hange.
· At Enter field to be changed, type 4.
· At ID Type Detail, Select C to C)hange
· Enter the appropriate ID Type
· At the Enter field to be changed, type 1.
· Change the Closed Period to 00/00/0000
· Enter 0 to accept, Esc and E to E)nd twice
- You will be returned to the System Utilities window when the program is done.