For text typed directly into an eMail or eNewsletter:
- To change font size, color, etc: Highlight the word and use the font icon.
- To change cell formatting such as size, background colors, etc – place your mouse in the cell and left click your mouse to place your cursor in the cell.
- Then, Right click your mouse and you will see more menu options to edit.
NOTE: There are edit options, formatting options, and table edit options.
Users who are copying text from a 3rd party program, such as Microsoft Word, may experience formatting issues. To avoid these types of issues, follow these steps:
- Open Notepad, typically found in Start Menu > All Programs > Accessories.
- Copy the text from Microsoft Word and paste it into Notepad (Note that this will remove added styles and formatting options that were included in the Microsoft Word version).
- Copy the text from Notepad and paste it into your eNewsletter or eMail.