Prerequisites to configuring Windows 7:
- Review the FundWare - Standalone Server Professional system requirements
- SQL Server 2000 and SQL Server 2005 need to be removed before installing SQL Server 2008. Review How to uninstall SQL from the FundWare server before continuing with the steps below.
- Verify SQL Server 2008 is installed. FundWare 7.60 Professional must use SQL Server Express. Follow these instructions: How to install SQL Server 2008 Express with Management Studio for use with FundWare
- If upgrading FundWare, contact Support to request your 7.60 registration number.
Disable UAC (User Account Control) on the server:
- In Control Panel with Classic View, click User Accounts
- In the User Accounts tasks window, click Turn User Account Control on or off
- Clear the Use User Account Control (UAC) check box, and then click OK
- Click Restart Now to apply the change
- Right-click on My Computer and select Properties
- Select the Advanced System Settings link
- Under Performance, click the Settings button
- Select the Data Execution Prevention tab
- Change the radio button to the top radio button, click OK
- Reboot server for the changes to take affect