- Manage your CMS site
- Click Content Management
- Click the Content Library link
- Expand the appropriate content folder
- Click New and complete the appropriate fields as needed.
- Properties: Title the Content- This is what you will use as the look up later, when you add the content to the webpage, but will not be viewable through the front end website display.
- Content Summary
- The Body-This is what will actually be seen from the front end of the website- What you are selecting for display from the webpage.
- RSS- This area allows you to add additional attributes that will be pushed out in RSS feeds. These attributes will not be used in any other area of the CMS.
- Commenting-If you are allowing for comments on your content, you can establish your display options, security settings (enabling CAPTCHA is recommended to prevent SPAM), and moderation considerations.
- Moderating-This allows you to approve or delete comments made to your content.
- Advanced options-You can add segments and manage content attributes as needed.
- Publish and Update when you are ready.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.