- Reorg the Division. After the reorg, try to post. If the error occurs, proceed to the steps below:
- Ensure that a bank reconciliation is not in process and that there are no ##OCR files in the \FundWare\Data folder. If OCR files exists and a bank reconciliation is not in process, rename the ##OCR* files.
- Log into System Administration [Division 00], System Utilities, Run the following:
Program Name: OCW900
Enter Yes for Are you sure you want to do this.
- Browse to the \FundWare\Data folder and Rename the ##OCD* files.
- Browse to \Fundware\7.xx\Bin and run APCheckMaint.exe, making sure it completes.
- On the next check run, make sure only one person is in producing and logging checks at the same time.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.