- In the Customize Forms page, click Add-Ons (in the Select Form section on the top of the page).
- In the Add-Ons page, you will provide supporters the opportunity to sign up for eNewsletters.
- For eNewsletter Sign-Up, make your selection as follows:
- Click Inactive for an eNewsletter if you do not want the eNewsletter to be added to the form.
- Click Active Default ‘Yes’ if you want to add an eNewsletter to the form. The Subscribe to our eNewsletter section will be added to the form, and the eNewsletter will be selected by default. Registrants can deselect a check box if they do not wish to subscribe to an eNewsletter.
- Click Active Default ‘No’ if you want to add an eNewsletter to the form The Subscribe to our eNewsletter section will be added to the form, but the eNewsletter will not be selected. Registrants can select the eNewsletters to which they want to subscribe.
- Click Save & Preview to see what the fields will look like on the form.
- Make any adjustments and then click Save & Done.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.