- Download the KDF file (in your CMS, this is found in Administer > Site Design)
- Open this up in a program such as Dreamweaver or Notepad
- Add a new "layout"
- This requires adding a line such as <layoutarea name="Title" value="5" />
- Place this line at the bottom of the list of layouts within your KDF file
- Note: Make sure to change the Title to "No Search" (or something similar) and make sure the "value" is a unique number not already in use
- Save and upload the .KDF file back into your CMS site
- Download your default KTF
- Add "no robot" meta tags to the head section of the file:
- <META NAME="ROBOTS" CONTENT="NOINDEX, NOFOLLOW">
- Note: In the html head section, you should see other meta tags -- place this next to them
- Upload this to the new layout area under Administer > Site Design
- Once this has been done, apply it to the web features that you don't want to appear in searches
- This is done under the Advanced > Design tabs on the features themselves
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.