- Edit the form
- Click the Add Fields button
- Choose Applicant or Student from the drop down menu for Map Fields to:
- Choose Individual Relationship from the drop down menu for Field Set
- Enter a name for the relationship in the Name field
- Click Save. This will now add a set of fields to the list on the left in the form designer and it will be named whatever was entered in the Name field.
- Expand the relationship field by clicking the +
- Expand the relationship for the (Relationship) field by clicking the +
- Drag and drop Relationship and/or Reciprocal Relationship to the form editor
- Click the pencil to edit the relationship fields
- Mark the checkboxes under list values to select available relationship types
- Click Save
- Click Save for the form
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.