- If the image was originally uploaded with a file size that did not meet the image specifications, the browser may still be referencing the previous upload.
- To resolve: Advise the participant to rename the file on his or her desktop (making sure that the image is less than 50K).
- Re-upload the new file to the Participant HQ.
- If the image has an invalid file name when saved on the participant's workstation, the error may still appear.
- To resolve: Advise the participant to save the image with a file name that does not contain any spaces or special characters.
- Re-upload the file to the Participant HQ.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.