To resolve this error, delete the custom table entries that are integrating between ResearchPoint and The Raiser's Edge. To do so:
1. Open The Raiser's Edge.
2. Select Config. from the left-side toolbar.
3. Select Tables from the middle pane.
4. Scroll down and select Ratings.
5. Delete the Major Giving Capacity and Estimated Wealth table entries.
If these table entries are already on records, then you may need to query to determine for whom they are applied. Once you find those records, delete the ratings from their Raiser's Edge record and then you will be able to delete the ratings from the Tables area of Configuration.
If you are still unable to delete the table entries after querying and deleting these entries from the affected records, perform a global delete of the ratings.
Once the table entries have been deleted, try syncing the records again. The custom table entries will be generated in Text format.
If the error still occurs:
1. Uninstall and reinstall the Raiser's Edge on the workstation. (BB78221)
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.