Make sure you are using the correct set of instructions for your specific message.
Obligation In Use:
1. In the menu bar, select File, select Open FundWare, select Division 00 System Administration, allow the business date to default to today's date, click OK. The System Administration (00) Window will display.
2. In the menu bar, select Division Maintenance.
3. Highlight your division.
4. Click Clear AP Flags.
a. If you receive the following message: "No in-use flags were found for Division ## (where ## is your division number), No exception report was created", then any obligations that were erroneously flagged as "In Use" will now be visible in the appropriate stage folder.
b. If you receive the message: "No in-use flags were cleared for Division ##. An exception report OTFLAG has been created", go to the OTFLAG.L## report found in Print Manager to review the obligations that are in the pending folders. To post these obligations, you must log in as the user who is listed as posting them on the OTFLAG report. Only the user who posted them will see the obligations and can process them further. Post or Remove the obligations before continuing.
5. If the user who posted the obligations is not available, it may be necessary to have someone with security access modify the password of the user and then log into Fundware as that user.
6. Then repeat the Clear AP Flags process again.
Obligation Entry In Use:
1. All users must be logged out of the FundWare Accounts Payable module.
2. In the menu bar, select File, select Open FundWare, select Division 00 System Administration, allow the business date to default to today's date, click OK. The System Administration (00) Window will display.
3. In the menu bar, select System Administration, select System Utilities. Enter the following in the Execute Program portion of the screen:
Program Name OTS909
Switches <leave blank>
Parameters <leave blank>
Business Date Use today's date
Division Select the appropriate division.
4. Answer YES to Are you sure you want to do this?
5. Press Enter when you receive the message Process Complete at the bottom of the screen.