SAP SE suggested steps to upgrade Crystal Reports XI R1 to Crystal Reports XI R2 Service Pack 6:
- Note your existing CR XI R1 keycode (Help > About Crystal Reports)
- Uninstall your current CR XI R1 product (optional)
- Download the Crystal Reports XI R2 SP4 Full Build (required in order to upgrade to SP6)
- Download the Crystal Reports XI R2 SP6 Incremental Build
- Install Crystal Reports XI R2 SP4 Full Build using the CR XI R1 keycode you noted in step 1 above
- Install Crystal Reports XI R2 SP6 Incremental Build (you will not be prompted for a keycode here)
- Open the Crystal Reports application. In the Help menu, select About Crystal Reports, the version should be 18.104.22.1688.
Note: After upgrading to Crystal Reports 11.5, if you receive an "Automation Error", please follow the steps in the article "Error: Automation error The specified module could not be found - when previewing a Custom Crystal Report".
Disclaimer: We provide links to third-party websites in an effort to help you resolve your issue. We are not responsible for the information on third-party websites, and we cannot assist with implementing the resolution from these websites.