1. The incorrect password or user name was entered. If this is your first time logging in with this username, ensure that it is not more than 19 characters long.
2. The current password has expired.
Try the following in order to resolve the issue:
- Ensure you are adding your site ID to the end of your username (ex. If your site ID is 1234 and your username is jsmith, ensure your username reads jsmith1234)
- Log in with your current username and password to reset it at this link: https://login2.blackbaudhosting.com/Citrix/BBH/auth/login.aspx
- Ensure CapsLock is not on.
- Click the "Forgot your user name or password?" link.
- Enter your email address, and click Continue.
- Click on the link in the email sent to get your username or reset your password.
- Go to Administration
- Under Configuration, choose Organizational Units.
- To reset the password for a user, highlight the user name affected and click "Reset Password".
- Ensure the password meets the minimum requirements.