- Go to Communication > eMail
- Hover over the Campaign's name and select Manage
- Mark the mailing that should be copied
- Click Duplicate. Your duplicated mailing will be called "Copy of" the original mailing's name
- It is recommended that you rename the mailing. To do so, hover over the copied mailing, and select Properties. Rename the mailing and click Save.
- Click the copied Receiver Base/ Receiver Query.
- In the pop up, mark the appropriate category for your receivers (individuals, Organizations, Units) and update the query settings, if appropriate.
- Click Preview to view the results
- You may also click to Save Query to Query Library for future use.
- Click Done
- Click Submit, if prompted (You may rename the query if needed)
- Save the Content
- Create a test mailing
- Schedule your mailing
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.