- How to change a user's password in The Raiser's Edge
- How do I change a user's password in The Financial Edge or The Education Edge
- Click Chat with Support and provide this article number to the support analyst.
- Blackbaud Support will email a Primary Contact or Site Administrator and request authorization.
- Once the Primary Contact or Site Administrator authorizes the password reset via email, support will work with the server administrators to reset the Supervisor password.
- Blackbaud Support will then email you a new password for the Supervisor user.
- Log into the application database as Supervisor with the new password and change the password to something else.
Note: Blackbaud support can only assist with resetting the Supervisor password in a Hosted database. If your database is not hosted, refer to the steps to reset the Supervisor password when your database is not Hosted.