Programs should be used if you have more than one type of registration group, which each has their own registration selections.
For example you may have Conference A and Conference B as types of registration groups, and each group would have individual registration selections such as morning and afternoon.
During registration, the registrant will first select their Program, and will then be presented with all of the registration types and benefits that are linked to that program.
To set up Programs:
- Go to: Communities > Forms and select Registration.
- Hover over the FORMNAME and select Website Info.
- Click option 3 Registration Form Options.
- Make sure you have your registration types entered ( You can add more later ).
- Click Next.
- Mark the radio button labeled "Use Programs" and enter a "label for Program"
- Click New and enter the Program Name (This is the program name that will show on the form)
- Enter a Description and choose the options for where it will display.
- Click Save.
- Repeat steps 7, 8 and 9 until you have created all desired Programs.
*NOTE* You can sort your programs by clicking the Sort option.
- Below your list of Programs you will see a dropdown with the program names you have created.
- Choose a program name from the dropdown.
- Add/Remove registration types to your Program folder by adding or removing the desired check mark(s).
- Click Select.
- Choose another Program from the dropdown and repeat steps 13 and 14.
- Click Next until you get to step 5 on the form.
- Click Finish.
- Publish the event.
Now you will need to select a program from the dropdown in the Fees section to see the associated registration options available.