NOTE: If this is a scenario where there are two duplicate records with duplicate memberships, begin at step 6 below and use the actual duplicate constituent instead of the "Dummy."
- Go to the Membership page of the Constituent with the duplicate memberships
- Go to Constituents > Add an individual > Add a new Constituent with only a last name as this is the only required field (this will be the dummy record)
- Go into the Membership that is current
- Click Other Tasks > Transfer Membership
- Select the dummy record and transfer the membership
- Go to Constituents > Duplicates > Merge two constituents
- In the Source constituent field, select the dummy record
- In the Target constituent field, select the normal record
- In the Merge Configuration drop-down, select Default Configuration
- Select to "Delete source constituent"
- Click Merge
If this issue continues after the above steps, please click Chat with Support and reference this article.