- From APC, log into FORM SETUP (pcs.exe).
- Select the form that you use to print your checks and double-click.
- Click the DESIGN button.
- Click on the word COPY above the signature line in the form and delete it.
- In the toolbar, select the icon of Mona Lisa and drag it to the signature line.
- Click on the box until it turns red.
- Right-click and go to PROPERTIES.
- In the TEXT box, click on the ellipse (...) button and search for the .gif or .jpg file of your signature. *** You need to scan your signature and save it as a .gif or .jpg file
- Highlight the file that contains your signature and select ‘OPEN’.
- Click ‘OK’ on the UPDATE CONTROL box.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.