First enter the donation as a general donation in the event.
1. Communities > Special Events > Friends Asking Friends > Kintera Thon > (Event Name) > Bookkeeping > Single Gift Entry.
2. Next to Search For Donor, click New
3. When the option comes up to "Search For Participant, Team or Group", click None.
5. On the Dedication screen make sure to select Recognition From: Anonymous.
6. If you want this to eventually show on the participant's scroll, you can select "In Support Of" and fill out the name.
As a Donor:
1. Navigate to the participant's page
2. Enter the donation amount and click Submit
3. Complete the donor and billing information.
- Please Note: The donor name listed on this page is what will be sent in the confirmation and notification email for the donor and participant. If, as a donor, you request no contact information be known to the participant, then type First Name as "Anonymous" and Last Name as "Donor". If, as a donor, you approve of the participant knowing who donated, but you wish for the website to display your name as Anonymous, enter correct information for the Donor section of the form, and proceed to Step 4 accordingly.
- Please enter valid billing name and address information. The participant will not have access to the billing information.
- This allows you to customize how the donation will show on the Honor Roll Scroll only.
6. Click Continue