Download the correct results file again and attempt to update records again.
If you have a copy of the results file saved on your workstation:
1. If you have the option to click on Manual Data Return, skip to step 6
2. Click on Submit New Data
3. Select Records to Process and choose a query that contains a small number of records. Leave all other defaults.
4. On the Contact tab, change the contact name to "DO NOT PROCESS - TEST"
5. Click submit. Once this submission completes, the Manual Data Return link will appear.
6. Click on Manual Data Return and browse out to the results file you have saved on your workstation.
7. Run Updated Report and Update Data as normal.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.