1. After logging into FundWare, change the Business Date (Edit, Change Business Date) to the date you want to see the Aging from.
2. Select Classic Accounts Receivable, Reports, Aging and History Reports, Aging.
3. Select D - Detail for field 1.
4. Use .CS Date for the sort items field.
5. Once you get to the Item selection screen, press Esc.
6. Click E to End and 0 to accept. Press Enter.
7. Select File, Print Manager and review the ARAGE report.
*Note that the Aging Report in Classic Accounts Receivable cannot be reproduced for a previous point in time. The aging report reflects customer balances as they stand currently and should be run prior to closing a billing run.