- If anyone has the report open within the Raiser's Edge, Education Edge, or Financial Edge, close the report and then try again.
- If the report is open within the Crystal reports program, close the specific report and close the Crystal Reports program and then try again.
- If using multiple reports with the same export file (.MDB), make the export file name unique per report (ex: ReportA.rpt uses ExportA.mdb, ReportB.rpt uses ExportB.mdb).
- Make sure that you have sufficient rights to the folder where the export database file is being saved.
- Locate and delete the associated .LDB file if possible.
- Open the report in Crystal. Select Database > Log On or Off Server > Current Connections. Select the .MDB file and click Log Off.
- If using Crystal XI and Windows 7, open the Task Manager. Select the Processes tab and end the process of any "crw32.exe" instances. .
- Recreate the .rpt file
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.