- Open the constituent record for the registrant for the guest.
- Select the Events tab.
- Double-click the appropriate event (or add a new one).
- On the General tab, click the Guests button.
- Click New Guest.
- Select whether the guest is an individual or organization and click OK.
- If the guest is a nonconstituent, type the guest's last name in the Last Name field.
If the guest is a constituent, click the binoculars button and search for and select the appropriate constituent.
- Enter any additional information. For constituents, the name, address, and phone number are automatically populated from the constituent record.
- Click Save and Close to save the guest record.
- Close the Guests for... window.
- Select Participant from the menu bar, Go To, (Guest name).
- Mark guest's response on this guest record.
- Save and close.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.