- Log in to Division 00, System Administration and select Division Maintenance.
- Highlight the division with the incorrect name and click Back Up.
This back up will be located in the FundWare/Data/Backup directory.
- Locate the back up and move it to a safe location that is not the FundWare/Data/Backup folder.
- In Division Maintenance, highlight and Delete the division.
- Click New to recreate the division.
a. Enter the division number
b. Enter the appropriate new name and description.
c. Click OK
- Highlight the newly created division and click Backup.
You can delete this empty back up to avoid confusion.
- Find the original back up from steps 2-3.
Move this back up to the FundWare/Data/Backup directory.
- Click Restore and select the back up from steps 2-3.
- Grant users security access to the division.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.