Before PR checks are logged:
If the PR has not yet been logged, you can reset the run and produce again.
1. Have all users sign out of FundWare and verify there is a good backup.
2. Select File, and select Open FundWare.
3. Verify that 00 System Administration appears in the drop-down menu, and click OK.
4. Select System Administration, and select System Utilities.
5. Enter the following in the Execute Program portion of the screen:
Program Name PYL935
Business Date Use today's date
Division Select the appropriate division.
6. At Enter Check Sequence Nbr, press Enter.
7. At Enter Bank, type the short name for the bank. Use capital letters when entering letters.
8. At 'Are you sure you want to do this?', type Y.
9. When conversion is complete, press Enter.
10. Run a preliminary or Perform Produce Checks/EFT Pymts again.
After PR checks are logged:
1. From the Report Manager, select Payroll/Personnel Module, select Report Category Predefined Reports
2. Click on Check History to highlight and click on Produce.
3. Set the report level to detail.
3. Set the date range to the PR date, and click OK.
This report isn't exactly like the registers, but provides the most check detail available for reprinting.