- Create a new constituent query.
- On the Criteria tab, filter on Constituency -> Constituency Code one of [all desired values]
AND Constituency -> Constituency date from between [desired range]
- On the Output tab, select Constituency -> Constituency Code and Constituency -> Constituency date from.
- Click Run Now.
- Save this query, then close it.
- Go to Reports, Pivot Reports.
- Create a new Pivot report.
- Click the binoculars in the Select Query field, and search for the query created in Steps 1-5.
- Mark the Refresh Pivot data on each run checkbox.
- Click Generate.
- Place the Constituency Code field in the Row area.
- Place the Constituency Date From field in the Column area.
- Place the Constituent Count field in the Detail area.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.