- Go to Communities > Forms > Registration
- Hover over your form name and click Website Info
- Click Registration Form Options
- Click Edit next to registration type
- Under the General Information tab, change the quantity from 1 to the number of seats available at the table. This quantity defines the number of registrations received with one purchase of this registration type.
- Click the Advanced tab
- Mark the check box next to collect guest information
- Click Save
- Return to the Webinfo Checklist and click Publish This Event Now
Please Note: If you have a maximum number of table sales, you can enter the max through the fee's Advanced tab. The total should equal Number of seats x number of tables available total. For example, if 3 tables can be purchased, the max is 30. Also note, that the table registrations will only show those who have registered with a guest. If the registrant registers by themselves, they will not be part of table registration.