- Open the record
- Select the Biographical Information tab
- Click "Mark Deceased"
- Fill in "Deceased Date", "Confirmation", and "Source"
- Click Save
Currently there is no way to do this with a Global Change.
This can be accomplished by using a Constituent update batch and Import.
The Excel File must contain the following columns:
- Constituent Type - must be populated with Individual
- Lookup ID - constituent Lookup ID
- Last Name - constituent last name
- Is Deceased - must be populated with Yes
- Deceased Date - this column header must be included, but the value can be blank if the date is not known