To run the Daily Earnings Report:
- From Payroll, select Reports, select Predefined Reports, and select Daily Earnings.
- Complete the fields as desired, or Enter through all fields leaving defaults to see all the history.
- At Item selection = 1, press ESC, type in E to End, and press Enter to accept.
- Type in N to confirm you do not want another report.
- Click on File, select Print Manager.
- The file name for the report is PYDEARN.L##.
To purge timesheet history:
- Do a Division backup.
- Make sure all users are out of Payroll.
- From Payroll, select Processing, select Periodic Processing, and select Purge Timesheet History.
- Enter the ending date of the period for which you are purging timesheet history.
- Press Enter and a confirmation message displays.
- Type Y to accept your entries and purge the timesheet information.
- When the process is complete, another message displays. Press Enter to exit the task and close the window.
- Locate the PYCEmpInqUtil.exe executable file in the FundWare/7.xx/Bin folder on the server.
- Double-click to open the Build/Repair Employee Inquiry Table. This utility will synchronize your data following this purging process.
- Enter the correct data drive, data directory, and division (or accept the defaults).
- Click Build/Repair. When the process has completed successfully, a message displays, and click OK.