- Make note of the names of the WebPurchasing and WebService virtual directories. They can be obtained from the WebPortal Configuration Tool in the following sections: WebPurchasing - Website section (Item 2), and WebService - WebService section (Item 3).
- For Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2, 2012 and 2012 R2 uninstall WebPortal through Control Panel > Programs and Features.
- Delete the WebPurchasing and WebService virtual directories obtained in Step 1 above in Internet Information Services (IIS).
- Delete the "FEOnline" Application Pool in IIS.
- Delete the WebPurchasing folder (Default location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Blackbaud\The Financial Edge WebPortal\)
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.