1. Verify that you have a backup. Everyone must be signed out of FundWare during this procedure.
2. From the 00 System Administration, select System Utilities.
3. Enter the following in the Execute Program portion of the screen:
Parameter: (leave blank)
Business Date Use today's date
Division Select the appropriate division.
Click on Run.
(If you do not know the Type or Name of the batch, do S to Scroll, hit Enter twice, and you will get a list of all the entries. Then you can ESC and type C to change.)
4. Type C to change.
5. Type D, I or R for Jnl entry type, hit Enter.
6. Type the journal entry Name and hit Enter.
7. Type 2 for field to be changed, hit Enter, type in the correct journal abbreviation, or you can do F1 for a list. Hit Enter.
8. Type 0 to accept your change and hit Enter. Then ESC and type E to end.