- In FundWare, select Financial Institutions.
- Click Maintenance.
- Select the appropriate bank account and click Edit.
- Select the Account tab.
- For Associations, select By Use.
- Select the appropriate module and click Edit.
- Edit the Last Check Number to equal the number prior to the the number for your next check. For example: If you want the next control number to be 15806, you will need the Last Check Number to be 15805.
- Click OK.
- Click OK.
1. In the menu bar, select File, Open, Select Division 00 System Administration. Allow the business date to default to today's date and click OK.
2. In the menu bar, select System Administration, System Utilities
3. Enter the following in the Execute Program portion of the screen:
Program Name PYL149
Parameters <leave blank>
Business Date Use today's date
Division Select the appropriate division.
4. Select C to change and put in your bank. Press Enter.
5. Select field 7 to be changed. Press Enter
6. Change the Last system number to equal the number just before the number that your next check will be from step 1. Example: if your next check number will be 15806, you will need the Last number to be 15805.
7. Continue to hit your Enter key and do 0 to accept. The bottom of the screen should read "Bank has been changed".
8. Press Esc and End.