- In Payroll, select Set Up, Historic Data Item.
- Type in C to Change.
- Enter the Historic Data Item ID and press enter.
- At Enter felid to be changed, type 3 for User Options.
- Under User Options, ensure that Calc Cycle is set to the correct cycle. You can view all options by pressing F1 in this field.
This should not be set to N- No calculation used.
- Press enter 5 times, or until the top of the screen says Enter field to be changed (0 to accept).
- Type in 0 and press Enter.
- Press Escape and then E to End.
- Re calculate Payroll.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.