- Rename the Division csj*.* files
- Run the reposter program CST900, no switches, Parameter CST901 for all dates, and all ID types.
NOTE: Before renaming the csj files and following the procedure above, YOU MUST CHECK THAT THE USER DOES NOT HAVE ANY SAVED YEARS. IF YOU DO THIS, THEY WILL LOSE ALL GL DATA ON THOSE YEARS.
- Review the date table (using cst228,20,gls to scroll, gives a good overall picture), to determine when the fiscal year was changed.
- Run CST900,n,CST901 for the first date in the year changed through 99/99/9999. Do not run it for all years, especially for any saved years.
- Roll forward again
- Run a Trial balance to verify everything is balanced.