- Go to Account Management > General settings > Account Configurations.
- A prompt may appear asking for the updated Blackbaud Payment Services (BBPS) credentials instead of a list of Merchant Accounts
- Enter the current BBPS credentials and click Test updated credentials to ensure a successful connection
- Click Save
- If the user doesn't know their credentials, consult with other users at your organization to locate the most recent BBPS password
- If the password is no longer available follow instructions to change or reset your Blackbaud Payment Service password. Be sure you update the new Blackbaud Payment Services BBPS) in each Blackbaud application that uses Blackbaud Merchant Services (BBMS).
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.