- Click Account Management > General settings
- Scroll down to Account Configurations
- Click "here" in the message that says "Blackbaud Merchant Services has detected a Blackbaud Payment Service credentials change and is unable to connect with Blackbaud Payment Service. Please submit the new Blackbaud Payment Service credentials here"
- Enter the current BBPS credentials and click Test updated credentials to ensure a successful connection
- If successful, click Save
- If unsuccessful, consult with other users at your organization to locate the most recent BBPS password
If there is no message regarding a change in the BBPS credentials, the username being used may have a Role that restricts refunds. Please contact the Admin user of the account to adjust these rights or perform the refund.