- Go to Content > Content Management System
- Click on the CMS website name
- Go to Content management > Site Structure >
- Locate the webpage name click on it
- Click the Advanced tab and expand Security Options
- Mark Membership required to access web page and select the membership type.
Note: Use the Ctrl key to select multiple membership types if needed.
- Click Apply to save the changes or check Publish Immediately then click Apply to make the change effective.
Now make sure the membership type(s) is assigned to the contact records that should have access to this webpage.
- Go to Contacts > Individuals > Find the contact record > Manage the record
- Go to Profile > Membership
Note: make sure the membership type is listed and its current. If its not listed, click Add to add the membership