- Create a record query with the following criteria:
billing status = active
statement copy recipient full/organization name, operation Not Blank
Output: record ID and statement copy recipient full/organization name
- Export the query through the query parameter by clicking on the icon that is a CD with an arrow through it. Export it to a location on your machine. This is Export 1.
- Create an individual export with individual name, address, city, state, zip. Export that to your machine. This is Export 2.
- Add a blank column to the beginning of this export file.
- Copy and paste the results from Export 1 into Export 2, making the names from export 1 fall into the same column as the names in export 2. Your columns should now be as follows: record ID, name, address, city, state, zip.
- Within Excel, sort your name column alphabetically. The lines with a record ID are the lines that are statement copy recipients. The rest can be deleted.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.