The Advanced Printer Control (APC) module can produce checks with layouts other than the FundWare Accounts Payable or Payroll default. In Advanced Printer Control you have the ability to insert an image of a signature to automatically print on Accounts Payable and Payroll checks. This signature can be edited and added within the Form Setup in Advanced Printer Control. To obtain information regarding ordering Advanced Printer Control, contact your Blackbaud FundWare account manager.
If you have the Advanced Printer Control module, you can add a signature to your checks by doing the following:
- From APC, log into FORM SETUP (pcs.exe).
- Select the form that you use to print your checks and double-click.
- Click the DESIGN button.
- Click on the word COPY above the signature line in the form and delete it.
- In the toolbar, select the icon of Mona Lisa and drag it to the signature line.
- Click on the box until it turns red.
- Right-click and go to PROPERTIES.
- In the TEXT box, click on the ellipse (...) button and search for the .gif or .jpg file of your signature. *** You need to scan your signature and save it as a .gif or .jpg file
- Highlight the file that contains your signature and select ‘OPEN’.
- Click ‘OK’ on the UPDATE CONTROL box.