To correct this issue, you will need to follow the following steps:
- Ensure that any web applications that are installed on the same web server as NetCommunity support running in 64bit mode.
- Uninstall Blackbaud NetCommunity and all components from Programs and Features.
- Enable 64bit mode for IIS.
- Click Start, click Run, type cmd, and then click OK.
- Type the following command to disable the 32-bit mode:
cscript %SYSTEMDRIVE%\inetpub\adminscripts\adsutil.vbs SET W3SVC/AppPools/Enable32bitAppOnWin64 0
- Type the following command to install the version of ASP.NET 2.0 and to install the script maps at the IIS root and under:
- Make sure that the status of ASP.NET version 2.0.50727 is set to Allowed in the Web service extension list in Internet Information Services Manager.
- Reinstall Blackbaud NetCommunity
Please contact the appropriate software vendor or IT professional for assistance with this process or issue, which is beyond Blackbaud's scope of support.