If you are not hosted by Blackbaud follow these steps:
- Login to your Windows Server
- Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
- If you are using Windows Vista or Windows Server 2008, click System and Maintenance, and then click Administrative Tools.
- If you are using Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2 or above, click System and Security, and then click Administrative Tools.
- In the Administrative Tools window, double-click Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
- In the Connections pane, expand the server node and click Application Pools.
- On the Application Pools page, select the application pool you want to recycle immediately.
- In the Actions pane on the right, click Recycle and then click Yes.
Note: We provide links to third-party websites in an effort to help you resolve your issue. We are not responsible for the information on third-party websites, and we cannot assist with implementing resolutions from these websites.