- Click Start, then Control Panel.
- View Printers and Faxes and verify that the default printer is the desired printer.
- The default printer will have a check mark on it. To change the default printer, right click on the desired printer and select set as default printer.
- In The Financial Edge, open the desired report parameter.
- Go to file then print setup. Ensure that the correct printer is listed here.
- Instead of selecting Legal and Landscape here, click Properties to the right of the printer name drop-down.
- In the Windows printer screen that opens, select Legal and Landscape here and click ok.
- The Financial Edge Print Setup screen should be updated to show Legal and Landscape now, click ok again.
- Click preview. The error is not created, and the preview works properly.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.